Automotive Displays Report
Save time and resources, with one reliable and comprehensive report
The growing demand for automotive displays caused by increasing electric and hybrid sales means that TFT LCD automotive display shipments will top 95 million units in 2017. Find out exactly where the industry is heading, so you can improve business decision making... and increase your share of the market.
The Automotive Displays Report analyzes all the FPD shipments related to the automotive industry—both now and in the future. Based on extensive surveys of automotive display suppliers, this newly updated report includes the following key features:
- Forecasts for FPD technology, shipments, revenues, and pricing through 2017
- In-depth analysis of TFT LCD, PM LCD, and OLED automotive display shipments
- Complete application analysis, including center information display (for navigation), instrument cluster displays, car audio and on-dash panels, portable navigation device (PND), and more
- Extensive overviews of the top automotive FPD suppliers
- Product and technology trends affecting the auto industry
- NEW! Pivot tables that allow you to adjust and view data, based on specific business needs
Make sound procurement and production strategy decisions by understanding how displays fit into the automobile industry today... and how they are positioned to grow in the coming years.
Contact us to learn more. Complete the form below, or contact NPD DisplaySearch at email@example.com.