Online Content Consumption Patterns on TV
|| Key findings from this study:
- 25% of consumers surveyed said they view online content on their TV several times a week.
- Movies are the most popular source of entertainment for consumers viewing internet content on TVs.
- Online content on TV is viewed most frequently in China.
- Among consumers who do not view online content via TV, 44% said they have no interest in viewing that content on their TVs, and about 30% indicated they simply do not own the necessary devices.
The Connected TV Study: Features, Content, and Usage
is an essential reference for TV and multimedia content companies. Based on a global survey of more than 14,000 respondents in 14 countries, the study provides valuable data-driven insights on how consumers view online content.
- Frequency of viewing online content from providers such as Netflix and Hulu
- How the TV/video content is received
- Devices used for viewing online content
- Types of online content viewed by consumers
- How TV owners obtain online content on their TV: download, stream, etc.
- Reasons some TV owners do not view online content
The markets included are Brazil, China – Urban, China – Rural, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Turkey, UK, and US.
Contact us to learn more. Complete the form below, or contact DisplaySearch at email@example.com