Touch Technology and Applications
Research Spotlight: 2013 Touch Sensor Market and Evolution Report
The Touch Sensor Market and Evolution Report provides visibility into the most important current and future dynamics of this market. It provides touch sensor production results for primary makers, a three-year sensor market forecast, sensor structure evolution, new ITO replacement materials trends, and more.
- Touch sensor production survey and forecast by comprehensive parameters
- Primary touch sensor production survey for 2012 historical results
- Touch sensor production market forecast from 2013-2015
- Market analysis for touch sensor vs. applications
- Market analysis for worldwide top ITO film makers
- Technical analysis for sensor structure evolution
- Technical analysis for new ITO replacements
Other Touch Research
The immense popularity of smartphones, tablets, kiosks, point-of-sale systems, and other information devices has led to a strong demand for touch screens across the globe. In response to this demand, the touch panel industry grew from $4 billion in 2009 to over $11 billion in 2011.
We forecast that the touch panel market will exceed $23 billion by 2017. Several new companies are expected to rush in to provide increased manufacturing capacity. Is your touch strategy optimized to capture this opportunity?
NPD DisplaySearch is the industry leader in technology assessment, end-to-end primary research, forecasting, and cost assessment. We use our expertise to offer frequently updated syndicated reports and custom consulting services to support all of your business needs.
Here are some other reports that we offer in the touch category:
- Quarterly Touch Panel Market Analysis
- Touch Sensor Manufacturing Capacity
- Touch Panel Cover Glass Report