FREE Webinar: iPhone 5 – The Supply Side Story
The iPhone 5 will likely have a thinner and larger Retina display. Do you understand the supply chain behind this?
Attend our complimentary webinar to get a detailed view of the iPhone 5 supply chain. Understand how it compares to other smartphones.
In the webinar, we will provide insights on how the iPhone and other smartphones are driving demand for mobile displays and what you need to do to stay ahead. We will examine new technologies that mobile brands and panel makers are developing, such as thinner designs, higher resolution, enhanced brightness, flexible displays, and AMOLED. We will also review the low-cost smartphone market—one of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
Reasons to Attend:
- Develop better product plans with smartphone display market data and analysis by size, resolution, and technology
- Identify winning technologies with trends on touch panels and cover glass for smartphones
- Identify growth opportunities with analysis on the smartphone market by region and technology
- Identify opportunities in the low-cost smartphone market with developing trends
- Set realistic short and long term volume targets for smartphone shipments
- Understand how to reduce power consumption in smartphone displays
Shawn Lee is a research director for Taiwan and China TFT LCD Market Research at DisplaySearch. His research covers small, medium, and large size TFT LCD product plans, panel maker capacity tracking, TFT LCD components, and cost.
Date and Time:
This webinar will be held at the following times:
September 10, 2012: 5:00–5:45 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
September 11, 2012: 9:00–9:45 a.m. Japan Standard Time
September 11, 2012: 8:00–8:45 a.m. China Standard Time
Complete the form below to sign up for this webinar and print login details.