OLED Display Technology Report
OLED Display Technology Report
Market assessment, OLED displays and lighting
OLEDs: From manufacturing to the marketplace
DisplaySearch was acquired by IHS in 2014. The combined data and analysis from DisplaySearch and IHS has now been integrated into enhanced product offerings. The most up-to-date description of this product is available on the IHS Technology website.
- Market forecasts for OLED displays, OLED lighting and OLED materials
- In depth profiles of OLED materials, bill of materials and forecasted demand
- Opportunities and challenges of various manufacturing processes
- Regional highlights and activities
- Analysis of additional opportunities in OLED displays such touch, 3D, flexible and more
- Understand OLED opportunities with demand forecasts for displays and lighting
- Develop strategies for market growth and market entry with the comprehensive, end-to-end guide of the OLED industry and OLED manufacturing process.
- Learn about new OLED manufacturing processes to save cost and improve efficiency
Senior Analyst, Display Materials and LED
Focused on display materials and LED analysis.
- History and forecast of display and market demand from 2013 to 2018
- Regional activity coverage from Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan, US, Europe, and rest of world
- Data from over 100 companies and universities related to OLED display and lighting
- OLED technology development and comparisons with LCDs and IP
- OLED electronics analyses of diode structure, lighting mechanism, active matrix backplanes (LTPS, oxide TFT, a-Si TFT, and organic TFT), enhanced extraction efficiency, alternative structures, and display packaging
- Display applications analysis of small/medium PMOLED displays, small/medium AMOLED displays, TV, tablet, and micro-displays
- Lighting applications analysis of general lighting, automobile lighting, and backlights for LCD displays
- Materials development discussion of fluorescent small molecule material, phosphorescent small molecules, delayed fluorescent materials, polymer materials, electrodes, substrates, encapsulation, including sealants and desiccants
- Manufacturing overview of backplane process (LTPS TFT, oxide TFT), OLED material deposition (vacuum deposition, inkjet deposition, R2R deposition, etc.), encapsulation, and factory design
- Manufacturing cost analysis by application (TV, tablet, smartphone) and comparison with LCD cost
- Flexible OLED overview of materials and manufacturing process
- OLED lighting overview of material and manufacturing technology, along with comparison with LED and major suppliers’ status
Key Questions Answered
- What are the technology obstacles of OLED?
- What are the opportunities in the OLED industry for other companies?
- Who are the companies that are planning to enter the OLED industry?
- How will OLEDs impact applications markets?
- What are the key OLED industry players doing?
- OLED Structure and Mechanism
- OLED Display Applications and Market Forecast
- Materials Development
- Drive Electronics
- Cost Analysis
- OLED Lighting