Smartphone Industry Market Analysis
DisplaySearch was acquired by IHS in 2014. The combined data and analysis from DisplaySearch and IHS has now been integrated into enhanced product offerings. View our integrated product portfolio on the IHS Technology website.
DisplaySearch offers analyses of the smartphone market by region, brand, air interface, technology, and mobile operation system on a quarterly and annual basis. We provide analyses of the market and technology trends of smartphone key components, touch panels, cover glass and application processors. Valuable insights for mobile phone and phone component makers on how displays are changing smartphones are also included in our research.
In addition to high-end smartphones, the market for low-cost smartphones is growing quickly; we analyze volume and strategies for this market.
With DisplaySearch smartphone research, clients can
- Make product planning decisions with smartphone display market data and analysis by size, resolution, and technology
- Make decisions on winning technologies with trends for touch panels and cover glass for smartphones
- Make short-term and long-term volume targets for smartphone shipments
- Identify growth opportunities with analysis on the smartphone market by region and technology
- Identify opportunities in the low-cost smartphone market with developing trends
- Understand how to reduce power consumption in smartphone display
The following are our smartphone and smartphone-related reports:
- Smartphone Quarterly
- Wearable Device Market and Forecast Report
- Monthly Smartphone and Tablet PC FPD Pricing Report
- Small/Medium FPD Maker Strategy Report
- Quantum Dot Technology and Market Forecast Report
- Quarterly Touch Panel Cost Report
- Quarterly Multi-Screen Usage Study
- Quarterly Mobile Phone Display Shipments and Forecasts
- Quarterly Smartphone and Tablet PC TFT LCD Cost Model
- Quarterly Smartphone and Tablet PC TFT LCD Cost Report